PROFESSOR ROBIN CALLENDER SMITH
• Celebrity and Royal Privacy, the Media and the Law (Sweet & Maxwell, London 2015, ISBN 9780414050877)
• Press Law (Sweet & Maxwell, London 1978, ISBN 0421234407)
•Encyclopaedia of Data Protection and Privacy Callender Smith, Cullen, Grant and Hon (Sweet & Maxwell, London tri-annually, ISBN: 9780421369009)
• Media Law and Practice Callender Smith, Goldberg and Sutter (Oxford University Press, 2nd Edition 2020)
• Report on the Accessibility to Judicial Decisions through Publication Standards Report leader and editor as part of the Joint Programme between the European Union and the Council of Europe “Support to the Kazakh authorities in improving the quality and efficiency of the Kazakh justice system”, October 2015.
• Will we discover when the Queen can be required to give evidence in court? Inforrm 9 July 2019
• Cliff Richard judgment: a new shift in legal balance between free speech and privacy? Inforrm 20 July 2018
• Suffer the Little Children….The Supremes, the Internet and PJS Inforrm 3 June 2016
• Freedom of UK media to publish pictures of children curtailed after landmark ruling Inforrm 29 November 2015
• The Missing Witness? George V, Competence and Compellability and the Criminal Libel Trial of Edward Frederick Mylius The Journal of Legal History, Vol. 33, No.2, August 2012, pp 209 - 239]
• Mirror, Mirror on the Wall....Are Those Image Rights I see Before Me? Queen Mary Journal of Intellectual Property, Vol. 2 No. 2, 2012, pp. 195–19
• Freddie Starr ate my Privacy OK! Queen Mary Journal of Intellectual Property, Vol. 1 No. 1, 2011, pp. 53–72
VALERIE ELIOT SMITH
• Anonymity and a Vulnerable Individual: The Troubling Case of Justyna Inforrm 11 May 2019
Expert report or investigation?
As well as ADR services, we also offer assistance with preparing in-depth reports and conducting investigations.